Last year I had the opportunity to explore the wonderful island of Bermuda! Whether you’re going for a short weekend or a long vacation, Bermuda is blessed with the beautiful beaches and historic town. Although, every time I go on a vacation I seem to forget at least one thing even if it’s just a phone charger! When I was getting ready for this vacation I made a simple little checklist so I wouldn’t forget the important things, and it worked!
Next time you’re planning a vacation at Bermuda or even just a beautiful island in general, check back with this list, you won’t regret it!
- Sunnies! – The main item you definitely don’t want to forget when going on a vacation, even in the cold! Usually I pack two because you never know what could happen, especially in the ocean.
- Bathing Suits – A one piece and a bikini are a must, you never know how you’re going to feel once you get there so it’s best to bring both!
- Cover-Up – For those quick little runs between the beach and grabbing a quick bite.
- Sunscreen and Aloe – No explanation needed!
- Flip-Flops and Sandals – Gotta have the best of both worlds! The sandals are good for an everyday outing or even an extra pair that are a little more on the fancy side, never know where you might end up.
- Maxi (dress or skirt) – Cute and casual, but easy to dress up for a night out.
- T-shirt and Running Shorts – In case you have that desire to run, or just simply work out. It’s even good just to wear when running out super quick!
- Pajamas – Have to look cute and comfy when snoozing!
- Toiletries – Some prefer this, but the hotel or resort will probably accommodate you with as many as you need. Although, it’s always best to have you’re own stuff you’re comfortable with.
- Sneakers – Good to have a pair of walking shoes or something comfy when taking a day trip.
- A good read – I find that my favorite part of the vacation is my down time. I like to read during the time of my relaxation and a good book is always a must for me!
- Casual Tees and Shorts – I mean, duh 😛
- Camera – To capture those moments!
- Earphones and Chargers – The worst things to forget!